UK Tax Services For Internationally Mobile Employees
UK tax consulting services include:
Tax Return Preparation Services
- We provide services directly to individual taxpayers who are on assignment or living and working outside their home country and responsible for their own tax.
- Our specialist knowledge in tax preparation for individual clients enables us to apply the most tax efficient approach whether you are an overseas national working in the UK or a UK national working overseas.
Our services include:
- Review of requirements to file tax returns
- Obtaining Self Assessment tax id number for tax return filing
- We can assist with the preparation of your UK tax return and offer a comprehensive service backed by professional consultants with significant experience in expatriate tax matters.
- Review of Statutory Residence Test for residency issues
- Non domicile claims and reliefs, including:
- Exemptions in respect of overseas income
- Analysis of "remittance” versus "arising” basis
- Claims for "Overseas Workday Relief”
- Accommodation and subsistence claims for temporary assignees and mobile commuters
- Analysis and reporting of share based benefits, such as option income or restricted shares
- Foreign tax credit claims where earnings or personal income has been taxed by another jurisdiction to prevent a double tax charge
- Tax treaty claims
- Filing of non resident tax returns for individuals with UK source income, including pension income, investments, rental income and analysis and reporting of "relevant” gains on sale of UK property
The above is not an exhaustive list of services offered therefore please do contact us to discuss your specific requirements. We will take the time to understand your situation and needs.
Please call or email us for a competitive fee
quote. There will be no hidden costs in our fee quotes and we can provide a fixed fee for any work that is requested.